This site is owned by Webs 92 Technologies, hereinafter referred to as (“Webs 92 Technologies,” “we,” “us,” or “our“), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://www.webs92.in, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
We understand that your privacy is important and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect privacy of data entrusted with / received by us as you visit this website and/or use our service(s).
We are committed to secure and protect your privacy and data of whichever nature, including that of business data, personal data, service data received in the capacity of a data processor etc., as per International standard practices, Information Technology Act, 2000 of India and GDPR. We are also committed to be transparent about what we collect and how we use it.
Any word of this policy defined under the definition section shall have the meaning provided herein, disregarding any contradictory definitions provided in any other legal/ other documents/ prevailing understanding of common people.
- This Policy is applicable to whosoever visits any of Webs 92 Technologies Group websites and/ or obtains any Webs 92 Group services.
- (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR specific privacy measures and features will be available to all Webs 92 Group customers. However, GDPR specific rights like access to collected personal data, deletion/modification of stored data etc. shall be legally binding only for PERSONAL DATA collected of NATURAL PERSONS (not a company, partnership or any other kind of Legal Entity) of EU Subjects.
- This policy shall not create any legal right for data collected, by Webs 92 or any of its officers or agents, of any LEGAL / ARTIFICIAL PERSON who is not a human being or an EU Subject. (Example of such data: name and the form of the legal person and the contact details of the legal person);
- Nothing contained in this policy shall create any right for citizens or residents outside of EU countries regarding data control features like right to obtain collected Personal Data, Right to be Forgotten, Right to update or modify their Personal Data, Right to give consent for collection ore share of Personal /Service Data and similar rights which are not explicit rights provided under the Information Technology Act, 2000 of India (IT Act).
- All Data control and protection rights for subjects of all other countries except for EU countries shall be governed by IT Act and will be subject to reasonable security measures compliant to industry standard ethical practices.
- This Policy shall be legally binding on you and on Webs 92 Group, on different activities one our websites including but not limited to browsing through our websites, on obtaining different services whether paid or free, raising queries, consultations for whatsoever purposes as a click-wrap contract between you and Webs 92.
RIGHTS OF A VISITOR / LICENSEE
RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFY and/or DELETE PERSONAL DATA
- If you are a Customer / Partner/ an interested party, providing your personal data to Webs 92 through its Website(s), applications or social media connects, blogs, corporate events, etc.; such data being collected for specific purposes mentioned hereunder. Being an EU Subject, you have the right to have access to your personal data provided to Webs 92; and further you have the right to contact [email protected] for rectification or deletion of your personal data, subject to other clauses of this policy; without affecting continuity of Webs 92 business.
- Thus, deleting an User does not delete business-specific organization-owned data created and contributed to; by the User including without limitation, knowledge base articles, notes, forum topics/comments, support calls, surveys, canned responses, ticket templates, contacts, companies, tags, conversations in the tickets, comments or details provided on any third-party platform such as social media etc.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will retain Service Data that may include your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for litigation/defense purposes, maintain accurate financial and other records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
- You have full control over your personal data provided to Webs 92 through various means. We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product/ services you have requested or authorized. We also share data with a third party; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products; and to protect the rights or property of Webs 92 and its brand or Intellectual Properties.
- In the event an entity belonging to Webs 92 Group of Companies goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company; or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Customer’s Account, all collected data and Service Data that may include your personal data; will likely be among the assets transferred. A prominent notice will be displayed on our Websites to intimate you of any such change in ownership or control; and Customers will be notified via an e-mail from [email protected] Nothing contained in this policy shall prevent Webs 92 to enter into any merger, acquisition, sale or any kind of restructuring of its entity(s).
- We may share your data with independent third party(s) for consultations, support and technical services, implementation of solutions etc. depending on your services request, only after obtaining your consent regarding the same.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our Websites, Browser Applications etc.; or participate in our events, blogs, contribution pages, social networking pages, surveys; Webs 92 Group of Companies may collect information, which may include your Personal Data. For the purposes of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Webs 92 Group is the controller for personal data collected through Webs 92 owned systems and not for data collected on a platform owned by any third party, social medias etc…
Different means through which we may collect your personal data for the following legitimate business purposes:
- When you inquire about any Product or Service(s) or Partnership we may collect your (i) contact information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number, software environment etc. or any combination of such information.
- Subject to this Notice and the Terms, we will use such data, including without limitation, (i) send you communication for the Service(s); (ii) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (iii) send you requested information about the Service(s); (iv) respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
Sign-up, Billing and Account information
- When you subscribe and sign-up to any of our Products/ Service(s)/ Trials, we may collect your (i) contact information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number, of the Account admin; (ii) billing information like billing address, etc; (iii) name and e-mail address when Account admin/Agent(s) provide feedback from within the Service(s); and (iv) unique identifiers, such as username, account number or password.
- Subject to this Notice and the Terms, we will use such data, including without limitation, to (i) grant software license and other Service(s); (ii) send you communication from the Service(s); (iii) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (iv) send you requested information about the Service(s); (v) respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns; (vi) administer your Account; (vii) send you promotional and marketing communications (where you have requested us to do so).
- When a customer/ Prospect interacts with an Webs 92 support professional, we collect Device/ System and Usage data or error reports to diagnose and resolve problems.
- When a customer receives communications from Webs 92, we may use your data to personalize the content of the communication.
- When a customer engages with Webs 92 for professional services, we collect the name and contact data of the customer’s designated point of contact and use information provided by the customer to perform the services that the customer has requested and preserve all telephonic and written conversations for future reference, and such data, calls, chats or e-mails may be used for training and development purposes for Webs 92 professionals.
- When you attend an event conducted by us or any other third party where we exhibit or participate, including webinars or seminars, we may collect your contact information such as name, e-mail address, designation and company name.
- Subject to this Notice, we will use such data, including without limitation, to (i) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (ii) send you requested information about the Service(s); (iii) send you promotional and marketing communications (where you have requested us to do so); and (iv) respond to your questions and concerns.
- Apart from the aforementioned information collected by us, we automatically receive and record certain Personal Data of yours when you visit our Websites. This includes device model, IP address, the type of browser being used, usage pattern through cookies and browser settings. We also collect clicks, scrolls, conversion and drop-off on our Websites and Service(s) to render user journey at real-time. Subject to this Notice, we will use such data, including without limitation, to (i) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (ii) send you requested information about the Service(s); (iii) respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns; and (iv) for analytical purposes.
- We may post your testimonials/comments/reviews on our Websites which may contain your Personal Data. Prior to posting the testimonial, we will obtain your consent to post your name along with the testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at [email protected]
- We may use your e-mail address, collected which may fall in to the category of Personal Data, to send our newsletters and/or marketing communications about our products and services. Where you have so requested, we will also send you marketing communications about our third-party partners. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt out by following the instructions contained in the e-mails you receive or by contacting us at [email protected]
Job Portal/ Partnership Forms
- We may use and store your personal data, required for selection of your candidature for any job opening at our organization and may use the same to contact you for such purposes only as it will be specified at the time of filling up any candidature form.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
Webs 92 does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any Personal Data through our Websites. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to us through our Websites, please contact us and we will delete such personal information and terminate the child’s account from our databases.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
The Webs 92 Group websites have industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your information. Additionally, you retain all rights of ownership to the data you have stored with Webs 92. We will not sell or share this data with any third parties or use this data to compete with you or advertise to your clients. Your privacy and the privacy of your clients are of utmost importance to us. Some general measures that we have taken for security of your personal data per ISO 27001 guidelines.
WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
If you are a visitor of Webs 92 website(s), our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect Personal Data from you only where we need the Personal Data to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests or rely upon your consent where we are legally required to do so and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you or may otherwise need the Personal Data to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data).
Similarly, if we collect and use your Personal Data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal data, please e-mail us at [email protected]
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not limited to but may be of our end customers, Partners, advertisements etc. that are not owned or controlled by Webs 92 Group Companies. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of that third-party website to understand their data collection, retention and process policy.
Amendments to this Notice will be directly updated on this page and will be effective as may be notified. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective and if you are our Licensee/ Partner, via e-mail (specified in your Account). Provided we will not be notifying you if we amend the Notice to make addition, deletions or modifications to the list of cookies from time to time to keep the list of cookies current and accurate. You should frequently visit this Notice to check for amendments. Your continued use of our Websites or the Service(s) following the posting of any amendment, modification, or change to this Notice shall constitute your acceptance of the amendments to this Notice. You can choose to discontinue use of the Websites or Service(s), if you do not accept the terms of this Notice, or any modified version of this Notice.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
RESOLVING GRIEVANCES PERTAINING TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OF NATURAL PERSONS
If you face any difficulty in availing any of the data control features, want to update or delete your data, and any other related grievances, please write us at [email protected]